Friday, May 23, 2008

May Color Challenge

at hummie's world was so much fun!

I loved the colors - to me they looked like a Mexican Fiesta, so I had my theme of "Fiesta" and went from there. The kit contains 5 solid papers, 5 patterned papers, 7 Word Art pieces, 1 frame cluster, 1 journal, 1 staple, 1 doily cluster, 1 rafia flower cluster, and 1 border.

The kit is for personal or S4H/S4O use.

Here is the like and I hope you like it! (Oh yes, no sharing the link, please!)
http://www.4shared.com/file/48670157/60f7f634/mizamigo_FiestaKit.html

4 comments:

Hummie said...

Thanks for participating! I'm glad you felt comfortable in joining and I am hopeful that you are getting nice responses.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Thank you for sharing a great kit.