Monday, August 11, 2008

New stuff from Olivia

I got the new Junkyard Garden 2 kit from Olivia Dorazio and just fell in love with the Vine overlays and the Raven in the Elements Pack. Of course, the papers are simply wonderful!

This layout is called "Welcome Home!" and has Junkyard Garden 2 papers, Vine Overlay, Element Pack 1 and Element Pack 2. Olivia's kit parts can be found at Sophia Sarducci.com. That funky font is called "Boopee". And I absolutely adore the photo I used from the Doors and Windows set 2 by Amy Pearson who sells at Scrapbook Graphics.com.


And here's the second layout I made called "First things first":
I'm going to do a vacation day album featuring our trip to Epcot in Disney World. We went to the World of Tomorrow and had a great time. So, The first thing we had to do was actually get to Disney, pay and park and then use our tickets to get into the Epcot theme park.

I used Olivia Dorazio's Junyard Garden 2 papers, Element Pack 1 and Element Pack 2 along with the blog fre* Junkyard Garden 2 Add-On from Mrs. Miles. I also used Olivia's Jelly Pockets from her August Grab Bag at Sophia Sarducci. com. The font I used was Promised Freedom. I scanned in our parking pass and my ticket to use on this layout.

I hope you checkout both Olivia's and Amy's stores.

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

Your layouts are just LOVELY Victoria! You make me puff up with pride. Thank you for all your effort - I appreciate it totally!

I've got a full calendar so will be taking a few days to catch up, but will come visit here again.

hope you have a wonderful day,
Barb aka Olivia