Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am happy to present

a little known scrap site to you. It's a heritage scrap site called Snaps2Scrap and the owner, Cheryl McCain, has just put out a designer call at DST. So far two new designers have joined the site, Kay Eflin and Ruth Davis. Both are super heritage designers! And if you can't tell, I'm super excited to be associated with this site.

Kay has designed the site BLOG. She's done a wonderful job and she's even provided her "Country Gentlemen" kit as a gift to everyone who stops by. I thought it would be a nice start to the CHALLENGES if you first stop by the BLOG, pick up the kit, and then create a layout using that kit. Post the layouts in the gallery and go to the Blog Challenge thread in the Forum and give us a link. You'll see my posting gift to you in the first thread. I do hope you'll join me in the challenge.

If you are interested in preserving your heritage, come by the Snaps2Scrap site and check it out.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun addition to the site, Victoria...hope lots of people enter the challenge.