Saturday, November 22, 2008

Something for you

I'm having a great time as CT to the PDW designers. What a talented group of ladies!

One of the PDW Designers, Kiki Halbert, has a page kit at PDW called "It's a Classic". I love black and white and silver so this page kit was perfect for getting me in a creative mood.

And Kiki has so graciously allowed me to give this "It's a Classic" Quick Page #1 to you.

The only restriction is that I must take down the link in 2 days. So, if you want this quick page, grab it now because the link will come down on Monday. Also, if you want your friends to get it, please send them here to pick it up. Don't share the links with them or on any yahoo group.

Sorry, link has expired.









6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the QP. Very nice. :)

Neverland Scraps said...

That's so cute!! I love the black and white!! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie (It is.) said...

What a lovely quickpage!

I was sorry to hear about the store you were in closing... keep designing, though, if you love it.

LeahO_74 said...

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shirley said...

Awesome qp...TY4S...