Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a ride!!!

I really had a great time as a designer for Snaps2Scrap; but alas!!! People don't seem to want heritage designs/kits. Snaps2Scrap will close on Nov. 30 and if you want anything there, go now!!! Big discounts for you to snap up.

But, as the saying goes, when a door shuts a window opens, so now I'm on the PlainDigitalWrapper (PDW) CT. I'm not designing (but I hope I can get back into designing some day); but I am having fun with all the wonderful designer kits at PDW.

In the next couple of days, I'll be puttin up some quick pages from the designers at PDW. They design the kits, I create the quick pages. If you don't know, a quick page is just a page that's already been created and all you have to do is put your photo in it, and do a bit of journaling. It's a great way to get you layouts done with little effort and time.

Some of the designers at PDW have graciously said that the CT can create the Quick Pages and give them to you; but they can only be available for 48 hours. So, if you are interested, come and get the Quick Pages before the time runs out.

I'll post a picture of the quick page and the link later. Hope to see you then!

2 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Victoria,

So sad when the doors shut, but so glad new ones are opening for you. I wish you every success.

biggest hugs!
Barb

Melissa said...

Aww I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm glad you were given other opportunities though, and I hope you are able to pick upon the designing again soon.