Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I want to wish

you all a very
Happy New Year!
It seems like 2008 has passed so quickly; but I know that every year passes the same way. It's always like being on a roller coaster ride. Some days are up and some days are down.
I haven't made any New Year's resolutions yet; that's going to happen this evening, I'm sure. I also want to find the perfect "word" to sustain me throughout 2009.
I also signed up for the Project 365 at ScrapbookGraphics. We'll be taking a photo a day for 2009 and I believe I'm supposed to post my photos on my blog.
I also want to take time out to thank the wonderful CTs that I am on for having me participate this past year. I really am having a ball getting to know these very talented women. I love their designs (kits) and like having the ability to create my layouts using the kits.
So, THANK YOU... Jessica Dixon, Mama Mia designs by Mandy, Melissa Daniel, Micheline Martin, Neverland Scraps, Wendyzine Scraps, and the designers at Plain Digital Wrapper Site.
I hope 2009 brings everyone peace, joy and lots of time for scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Victoria!

I don't make "resolutions" but I am certainly going to make a greater effort to visit you this year than last. You have been such a blessing to me and my desire is to be that back to you this year.

Happy New Year! Looking forward to those photos!

~ Barb

Mrs. Miles said...

Did you make a resolution? Hows the 365 coming? Miss you, V.

:)