Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Battle has started at DSA

DigiScrapAdicts is having a 4 week Challenge - Battle of the Creative Teams. I'm on Mama Mia's Marvelous Memory Makers team. Simply put, the rules of the challenge are that we have to use ONLY products from our designer - Mama Mia in my case.
For the first challenge we had to create a layout using white space. So here is my layout Chief Cook... :
Credits:
Ready for Summer kit by Mama Mia Designs at MLAS
Photo by C.L.
Font: Comic Sans MS
S/W: PSE 5.0
And I had to show you the Ready for Summer kit by Mama Mia Designs:
Wish me luck and go over to DSA and please vote for my layout. Thanks!

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Victoria,

Thx for your visit to my blog, and for your prayers regarding the fires here. I am sorry I did not visit you in time to vote for your kit. Its wonderful!

Hope this finds you having a great day!

Love, Barb