Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Bookmark Template


Miss Chrissy D. requested a bookmark template at DST so she can make bookmarks for the first day of class to give to her incoming students. I tried to find some bookmarks in some of the digital stores "out there"; but nothing showed up. So I made one for her.


If you think you can use it, too, please feel free to download it. Remember to send your friends here to grab the download link. Please don't share it in yahoo links, etc.


Here's the link for you: Bookmark Template.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Crissy said...

Thank you so much for creating this bookmark template for me! It is perfect. I am getting excited about the upcoming school year and I'm sure the kids will be thrilled to get this special bookmark on the first day of school. Thanks again!
Crissy D.