Saturday, September 5, 2009

I promised you a QP


And here's a picture of my Harmony QP. You can download it here.
As a new designer, it was really hard for me to know what to put in the kit. The papers weren't the problem, but what elements would everyone want? I just went with what I would like to see in the kit. Then the second part of our assignment was to make a quickpage from the kit and give it to you. I hope you enjoy it and can use it in your digital scrapping. It's a 12x12 page at 300 dpi.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Debra Moore said...

Just stopping bye to wish you good luck!