Friday, September 4, 2009

Sas-y Lady Designer Contest Round 1


Here is the minikit that I designed for the Sas-y Lady Designer Contest Round 1. I love the color palette that was given to us for this round. And the harmony of the colors suggested the title of the kit.
We were limited to 2-4 papers and 5-8 elements, one of the elements had to be a cluster.
This kit contains 3 papers, 1 frame cluster, 1 tag, 1 arrow, 1 staple, 1 swirl, 1 frame, 1 paperclip and 1 alpha (uppercase, lowercase and numbers). It was made at 300 dpi.
I hope you will vote for me in this round. You can go to Stone Accents Studio gallery to pick up the kit for free.
I'll have a quickpage for you my next note. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Veelana said...

I love your week one Minikit - I always have a hard time putting the right elements in my kits, too - especially if I can only use 5-8 elements (and 2-4 papers was even worse...).
Good luck in the rest of the compeition! I've got a QP on my blog that was made with my entry, so make sure to pick it up ^_^