Sunday, September 13, 2009

So, what do you think?

I didn't make it to Round 2 of the SAS-y Lady Designer Contest; but what a great experience. And I still get to see what the Designers Contest people see, so all the hints, tips and tricks are available and I can get a bit more help with designing.

I love Wendyzine Scraps at SBG. She's one terrific action creator! And she's having a sale. Now's the time to get her actions, calendar (2010) templates and other great products.
Wendyzine Scraps' Store at SBG. Just grab the sale codes from her ad and have a great time browsing her store for some goodies.
Since it's September, it's a great time to start thinking about the upcoming Holiday Season. You can get started on your 2010 Calendars, and photo books.
Have fun!

5 comments:

Veelana said...

Hello there,
I'm just making my round to check up on the competition - I'm sorry to hear that you idn't make it! But you can still take part in the birthday celebration - and are you doing the Designer Club Challenge?
If you have a vote to spare, vote for my pink dinosaur?
Vee

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Victoria,

So sorry you did not make it to round two - never stop trying though! It took me a while to learn, in the meantime the practice practice taught me so much.

I'm sorry I have not visited for a bit. I am still having my inlaws here ... for another WEEK or so! They are not computer people AT ALL so I feel guilty sitting here at the computer. I promise more visits when they go home.

~ thank you for your encouragment always. It means a lot.

~ Barb

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Victoria,

Me popping in again to say hi since I find myself with a (RARE) moment... THANK YOU for your visits to my bloggie - it means a lot!

I think I might squeeze a TINY post in the next few days. we will see we will see.

Love, Barb

Mrs. Miles said...

Just came to check on you AGAIN, haha! Hope you have a lovely day,

~ Barb

Cindy said...

Sorry you didn't make it to round 2! At least you can take comfort you live in a state where there is nice weather when everyone else will soon be stuck in the snow! (That thought always makes me feel better!)